Thursday, October 19, 2006

Here is my counter to the mac's team.

Offense

QB - D.J. Shockley (gonna be interesting), Andrew Walter, Marques Tuiasosopo
RB - LaMont Jordan, Brian Calhoun or Jerious Norwood, Justin Fargas
WR - Randy Moss, Bethel Johnson, Travis Wilson
WR - Jerry Porter, Jerome Mathis
TE - Vernon Davis, Brandon Manumaleuna, Marcellus Rivers
LT - Robrt Gallery, Marcus McNeil
LG - Barry Sims, Rob Sims
C - Jake Grove, Chris White or Chris Chester
RG - Benji Olsen, Davin Joseph
RT - Marcus Johnson

Defence

LE - Marcus Speares
NT - Haloti Ngata, Terdell Sands, Tommy Kelly
RE - Derrick Burgess, Tamba Hali
LOLB - Bobby Carpenter
MLB - Danny Clark, Kirk Morrison, Jordan Beck or Leon Wiliams
ROLB - Thomas Howard (unless the Bowski wants Boss or has another preference)
CB - Justin Miller, NNamdi Asomugha, Antonio Cromartie or Jimmy Williams
CB - Fabien Washington, Stanford Routt
FS - Sean Taylor or Michael Huff or Roy Williams, Jason Allen
SS - Troy Polamalu or Jimmy Williams or Boss Bailey, Bernhard Pollard

Special Teams

K - Sebastian Janikowski, Stephen Gostkowski
P - Shane Lecter
KR/PR - Reggie Bush, Justin Miller, Bethel Johnson

OK, breakdown time. I suggest a veteran backup like Brad Johnson, D.J. Shockley is going to be a difficulty for a few years or at least poentially. I would like to use Lamont Jordan maybe even for a couple of years until Marshaw Lynch emerges or Adrian Peterson or I may bump Norwood up if he is any good.
WR wise I'm easy but I would like Travis Wilson on the team. Other than that the offense is down to the mac, I really don't mind. I do want Norwood and Wilson though, and a lack of Randal Williams.
For the defence. I demand Carpenter (only kidding), and suggest both Hali and Tapp in year 2, with one starting year 1. At DT I would like Ngata but am open for discussions.
LBs are a point for discussions as are the S. I would like Clark and Morrison in the centre with probably Beck backing up but again am easy really. OLB I would love to keep Thomas Howard but it depends on the Bowski's preference.
I am in turmoil over FS, I love Royski, have not rearly used Taylor but like Allen and Huff. Discussions needed.
SS wise it depends on the Mac, I would like Bernhard Pollard to back up whom ever the Mac chooses, but it's a discussion point again.
K wise I want my boy Gostkowski to replace Jani 'fat head' kowski after the1st year.
P gotta keep the bosh!
KR only kidding about Bush but it's group decision with the last say going to Bowski.

Regards

The Dogg

P.s. FB wise both Jones and Cooley sound good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home