Wednesday, September 27, 2006

First Post From The Dogg Just To Say Welcome

Ahhh the blog. A place for all my ravings to be let upon unsuspecting individuals who happen to cross the path of maddenmaestros. I see The Mac has already been hard at work, now the Dogg shall participate in what could easily turn into a raucous debacle of free flowing words.
Like I said this is me saying hello to the madden world (or more likely The Mac and Bowski). All types of blogs are welcome (within reason) and discussions are highly recommended.
Well my fellow maddeners, I shall see you all soon. I kinda need to get back to work hence the shortness of this post.

The Dogg

P.s. Mac did you take that pic on yao Razor?

1 Comments:

Blogger J_Yarwood said...

Yep I sure did, so I don't suppose its that bad

THe Mac

7:21 AM, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home