Sunday, October 01, 2006

Gameplay Destruction by EA

It is official. EA Sports have created the most annoying Madden game ever. I can sweep 2002 under the rug because it was their second effort at the 'next gen' PS2 game. All other Maddens have had their problems, but the gameplay and depth in the franchise mode has always been very good.
However 2007 has to many annoying features (which I haven't experienced in the new Superstar mode) and has destroyed my love of playing this game. I despise that Tatum Bell runs through my defence when I; having Reggie Bush, struggle. My offensive line; despite now having the best line in the NFL because my old line was like a sieve, is dreadful and most annoyingly of all the CB situation. The CPU CBs make cuts at exactly the same time your WRs do, meaning it is quite difficult to find them 100% open, this is good it makes the game a challenge. But flip the coin and my CBs cut a few seconds after the CPU WRs, meaning they are wide open unless I sit over the top with a safety, trouble is thats boring, I like to be able to blitz with a FS or SS and not have the WR in 10 yards of space because DeAngelo Hall got bored and wandered off.

So therefore I am posting to confirm my retirement from Madden 2007 franchise mode.

Signed

The Dogg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home