Wednesday, September 02, 2009

We Suck

Actually that's not true, we just don't really need to use this anymore. However I do think that I am going to try and resurrect this bad boy now that we have moved onto Madden 2010.
I have the game, I also have the NCAA game and already have found some annoying features (in the Madden game):

1. The CPU interception rate compared to the USER is shockingly high. I've noticed that the computer tends to make interceptions at about 3 or 4 times more frequently than the user team. Not good but a fiddle with the sliders sorts this out.

2. The CPU blitzes the CBs way to often, this causes problems because the camera angle is now not zoomed out enough to give you prior warning and the zoomed out view is to far away from the action.

3. The user controlled pass rush is almost non-existent sometimes yet even when I play my starting O-line against the CPU backups in pre-season they still break through more than they should.

4. CPU RBs seem to break more tackles than mine (Moreno (CPU) vs Gore (User))

That's all for now, there are more but it's 00:48 so I'm gonna go to bed and sleep.
I'll try and get this blog down now.

Bye for now

JD

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home