Monday, September 14, 2009

Still not a lot of Madden

Well, I intended on getting a bit of Madden in this weekend in between cricket games but I decided to go and see my girlfriend in London instead. I did take the old PS3 but didn't have a bash on Madden. I did however have a bash on NCAA 10.

Unfortunately its highly unlikley that I'll be posting anything this week, I'm shattered today after driving back from the Mrs' flat this morning. I also am moving jobs and have stuff to sort out with finding a new place to live.

I'm also away this weekend so again won't have the chance to play Madden. To be honest the only Franchise I've been able to play is the Raiders one with the Bowski and The Mac. I've set up my 49ers game and have done all my trades etc (9 1st round picks and 1 2nd round pick). Here is a run down of the starters at each position (Note: all players not originally on the 49ers roster were either added via free agency or traded for, there was no cheating outside of the franchise mode):

QB - Sean Hill
RB - Frank Gore
FB - Moran Norris
WR - Isaac Bruce, Michael Crabtree
TE - Vernon Davis
LT - Joe Staley
LG - David Baas
C - Eric Heitmann
RG - Chilo Rachal
RT - Adam Snyder

LE - Parys Haralson
DT - Isaac Sopoaga
RE - Justin Smith
LOLB - Derrick Brooks
MLB - Pat Willis, Lawrence Timmons
ROLB - Donnie Edwards
CB - Dominic Rodgers Cromartie, Nate Clements
FS - Manny Lawson
SS - Michael Lewis

K - Joe Nedney
P - Andy Lee

Yes I know I have Haralson at DE and Lawson at FS but the team is so bad it doesn't matter. Plus I tend to control the FS most of the time, especially considering that Lewis is and awful coverage S and I tend to blitz him %60 of the time.

Right I'd better get back to work.

Seeya all.

J.D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home